Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Quilt done in under 24 hours!



Okay so I cheated....firstly it was a panel and secondly my lounge room looks like a bomb has hit it, ( apart from sewing, I did not do much else) and thirdly I only did buttons/knots instead of 'proper' quilting and fourthly I had two children helping me, Jo and Erica! (I pay my kids to help me sew as I am that desperate to get quilts done, what with my brain popping with ideas and all. My girls have had woodwork classes with the boys and the boys have learnt how to sew....Jo wants to make some easy money, so he will sew!) But despite the cheats we are still we are very happy with the results, take a peek at the details...we used bells to embellish and bunches of cotton on buttons to look like ribbon....






Thanks for a gorgeous panel, Nancy Halvorsen!




No comments:

Post a Comment